We guide you to your financial bliss
in business
in life

 
ProfitFirstCertified-Badge-300x300+(1).jpg
 

You cannot make a true impact unless you are profitable.

You cannot sustain yourself unless you have a sustainable business.

...at least not for very long.

Entrepreneurs should not have to sacrifice themselves financially to improve the world.

According to the Small Business Administration, 80% of all US based small businesses are not generating one dollar of profit. What's the secret of the other 20%? Even in their early years, they partner with an executive level financial expert to drive critical success factors and profitability in their businesses.
 

I support small business owners and CEO's...

...of growth stage companies to improve profits and strengthen cash flow. This positions owners for a lifetime income and positions the company for acquisition or deeper impact in their marketplace. 

I partner with you to:

Drive profitability

Gain a clear relationship to money in your business and personal lfe

Make confident decisions backed by sound financial data

Identify the right pricing and business model to meet your business AND personal goals

Reduce risk, doubt, anxiety and uncertainty around money and financial planning

Guide you towards the right knowledge, for you, at the right time (because you don't know what you don't know)

Implement a high-performing accounting system (QuickBooks or Xero)

 


I partner with business coaches and consultants

...who want to provide their followers and members with the highest level of financial advising and training, including:

Profit First presentations and workshops

Industry-specific presentations, workshops, or training

Industry-specific or Company-wide technical training in financial management and/or QuickBooks

Group Profit First implementation packages

Have another idea? Reach out to me! I'm always interested in potential partnerships with like-minded coaches and consultants! Let's combine our superpowers to take your clients to the next level!

Why Viridian?

You want to be impactful AND profitable

How can you be expected to make an impact in the world when you are struggling financially? You can’t save the world if you’re broke. (Mother Theresa may not have had many material possessions, but she had a whole legion of nuns and a very powerful institution behind her).  Take the sage advice of flight attendants everywhere and put on your oxygen mask before helping starving children in Africa…or fixing a city…or curing cancer...or building a cathedral...or building a business. We want to help you maximize your impact by ensuring that your financial house is in order.

If you're not broke, congratulations! You are in the minority of small business entrepreneurs. We can take your financial planning to the next level. We can further maximize your profit AND your capacity for making an impact.

Viridan uses the Profit First method of accounting (the old envelope system) coupled with regular data-driven financial check-ups presented to you in a one-on-one, plain English dialog.  We will help you fix your finances first. We will help you take your profit first. And we will help you stop feeling guilty about it.  We accompany you in growing you profitability in a strategic and systematic way. We help you build a business that you love.  

You want to use current accounting technology with all of the time and cost benefits that it offers

 
Quickbooks.png
xero-certified-advisor-logo-hires-RGB.gif
 

We stay up-to-date on technological advances in financial software and related applications - with special attention to the tools that work for our clients.  We will make sure you are using technology and services that best serve the needs of you and your company, allowing you to run your business efficiently and focus on what matters.